25 September 2011

My next tattoo

No, Jana, I haven't forgotten "drive it like you stole it". I'm still getting that one, too. But the other day on teh twitterz, I saw this:


Monique C.
Just saw the words "Love Something Dangerous" spray painted on a wall. I think I want that tattooed somewhere.
 
"Love Something Dangerous"
That is definitely worthy of permanence on skin.

It is a reminder that fear is paralyzing.

For the greater part of my life, I have let fear drive my decision making process. Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of getting hurt, fear of others' expectations of me, fear fear fear.

Since I found recovery through the 12 Steps, I have started to know freedom from fear. When I live with faith, I know such joy. I know the power of living in the NOW. When I live with faith instead of fear, I live in the moment.

What better way to remind myself of the power and beauty of my program that to tattoo this on my skin?

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Love it, love it, love it. I also love Drive it like you stole it. :-)

    You're pretty amazing, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa. You're pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete