05 April 2012

I have a problem

Those shoes I posted yesterday (or whenever it was)? I took them back.

See, when I went to put them away, I found this pair of blue suede Guess pumps that are the same damn color.

When I can't remember what shoes I have, then I have a problem.

Maybe it is because I think in hastags, yet I don't organize my house in them.

I can change that.

#alreadyhavebluesuedepumps.

Also

#alreadyowntwopairsoforangesandals.

#mollieatemyorangeprintferragamosandals or I'd #own3pairsoforangesandals

#threewoolblazers
#2ofthemblack

Trash bags are stored with #potsandpans

#wehavenocookies

But

#candyisinthefridge

#makethatthreepairsoforangesandals

#needspacesaversuckiebags

This is working already!

#ihoardshampoo

#ialsohoardgiantreusableshoppingbags

#wherearetherestofmygiraffes
#probablyinstorage

So now my to-do lists can look like this:

I owe @JonathanBombard brunch

#Photoshoot with @JonathanBombard #Saturdaynight

#needtobuy #newshoes for graduation #alreadyownbluesuedeshoes and #threepairsoforangesandals

#roadtrip to DFW with Nan

See if @Reshaud has any good new #bumperstickers

Write my April posts for @bandback2gether because I'm #withtheband

Send @mommywantsvodka a check to pay for my @bandback2gether auction item because #paypalisanasshole and won't let me pay her

See, I'm getting the hang of this shit!

1 comment: